BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

Chapter 14 - Fear

I opened my eyes to a bright and big room. There was a big flowery blanket covering my body and a bandage around my head. I still felt hurt but mildly this time. I felt comfortable, safe. The windows were open and I can tell by the sound of the wind that it was a beautiful morning (if it was morning). I didn’t know the time, where I was and who was with me. Suddenly, the feeling of safety was replaced with fear. Sure my wounds were covered and treated; but was it worth the risk of not knowing who these people were? Or person for that matter. I didn’t even know why I was in that deserted place in the first place, and why was I covered in blood. The last thing I remembered was unlocking the front doorknob, a painful smack on my head then nothing. My eyes widened, if I was hurt after that encounter, what about my mom? What about my sister. My fear grew stronger by the minute, was my family safe? We’re they thinking of me? I’m surely thinking of them. And as I was thinking of a plan to escape, the door opened and a guy was holding a tray of food approaching me.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)