BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

".My pillows stained with tears of hurt because i kno were through....how could i destory a love that was so true."

Chapter 14 - Saved

"Hello", his voice was soft, calm and careful. Like I was an insane Psycho that entered his house. He approached, one step at a time, with his eyes locked on me. I was speechless, nothing came out of my mouth. He looked a little older than me, tall, blue - eyed with cropped hair. He wore a simple shirt and shorts. One thing was for sure, the guy was handsome. The tray he held was filled with various amount of food, my mouth watered. When was the last time I ate? He laid it gently near my bed and sat on the seat right next to me. I looked at him with curios eyes; then a sincere smile lit up his face. He nodded then got up from his seat, maybe he thought I couldn't speak. He was almost near the door when I finally managed to get my mind straight. "Wait", I said with hesitation. He turned to me slowly. Now his eyes were curios. I didn't know where to start. I blurted the first thing that came to mind. "Whe, where am I?", my voice trembled. He looked at me with the same eyes when he first entered,like speaking to a Psycho. He slowly spoke, "You're in my house."

"What am I doing here?"
"Well, um, I saw you hurt in the forest, I wanted to help you. I guess I just wanted to do one good thing in my life. So here you are! Under my special care." He forced a smile.
"What", I hesitated. I'll save that statement for later.
"Who are you?"
"My name is James, your savior I guess." He smiled widely this time. "And you are?"
"Massie"
"Nice to meet you. Listen, I have to check on something for a minute. I'll be right back"

I nodded. He spoke with such certainty and care. Like it was a father - daughter conversation. There were so many things I wanted to ask. So many unanswered questions. I decided to wait until I was calm enough. When he gets back. My savior.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)