BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

".I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too."

Chapter 13 - Unknown

The voice became louder. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating fast. Should I run now? I didn't know who was approaching, it could be my savior or my killer. Either way, I'm gonna die. The bleeding became worse and the pain felt more unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore. 'Lord take me now!'. There were footsteps getting closer and closer, I braced myself. I never knew it would end this way. I heard my name, but I really couldn't tell because I was getting weaker by the second. My eyes were blurred. And for the second time, I wanted Jack. I wanted him around me, to comfort me and say it's alright. If he was with me, I'd die happily. I'd know it would be ok. Suddenly, a man appeared through the bushes. He was wearing boots, a hat and a jacket. He was a little bit taller than me with a pale complexion. That's all I can tell as my eyes began to close. The man was running to me, panicking. I felt his hands around my waist and we were moving.

'Who was this guy? Was he saving me? Or leading me straight to hell?'

0 comments:

(based on a true story)