BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most."

Chapter 11 - Chance

Countdown: 3 days before V-day. Jack hasn't asked me out. Jack hasn't even talked to me since the Homeroom incident. Was all that a mistake? Did he give me the chocolates just because he had no other choice? God did is hard. Thinking about him over and over. Not knowing if he still likes me or if he has moved on. Tick tock, time's ticking fast. I want a date, badly. Am i being desperate or obsessed? Maybe both; but I don't really care. I loved Jack and that incident at homeroom proved to me that possibly there is still hope for both of us. That maybe we could get our love back. That we could get each other back. Maybe. Drifting apart never meant you can't be back together, right? I was sitting at the same spot where everything happened. The confession, the blushing, the whooping of my classmates and the chocolates. That was a day I would never forget. The day where I, for the first time since the cool - off, felt that there was still chance between us. The hope of one day, we would regain love again.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)