BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

".When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

Chapter 12 - Lost

It was dark, cold and chilly. I was in the middle of nowhere, at least that's what I thought. I felt unbearable pain on my legs, in my thighs and on my head. I couldn't move. I smelled fresh blood. I was 99.9% sure I was dying if it weren't for the sound of a frail heartbeat. I didn't struggle or scream for help. I just wanted to lay there, undisturbed. I felt drops of water pouring from my eyes and everything became blurred. I felt numb, the same feeling I get whenever I think of Jack. More tears fell. I didn't know where I was, what to do and where to go. My mind was shouting for rescue but my mouth was kept shut. I thought of him, not the bad times we've shared but the great times. I was filled with flashbacks: the jokes, the laughs and the talks made with Jack. My lips formed a small smile. It was heartbreaking and mind-blowing to see it all. What we used to be and possibly what we might have become. Suddenly, I heard a voice. I froze and Jack faded away.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)