BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

".It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about."

Chapter 3 - Inspired

I was busy reviewing my history book while Jack was in front of me, laughing with his friend. I couldn't help but admire his chuckle, so angelic and comforting. I wished he was laughing with me, together. I missed the old days, when he and I were having fun. Concentrate! You need to study!, i thought to myself; but who could concentrate with all the noise? and more importantly, who would ever think of studying when the love of your life is seated right in front of you. I just sighed and started reading. Social Studies was our first period, I was not going to fail. This day has been chaotic enough to interfere with my academics. Then before I knew it, "Class, keep everything away, let's start the quiz". "ok, you can do this". My inspiration was sitting before me, surely this was not going to be a hard quiz, right? Ma'am is nice, she's not strict. No big. Jack passed the paper to me, I hesitated for a moment, then took a big breath and grabbed it. That wasn't so bad Why am I acting like a psycho? Stupid dream, I said to myself. I scanned the paper first and went on to write my name. The first question was easy, I remembered reading it, or at least finding it. Then it all came down to the fifth question, i skipped that part; and now it's the only one blank. Think! I looked up, and saw the answer, Jackie DeShannon. He was always the answer to all my problems. Jack, I would always love you. I skimmed my paper once again; and thought quietly, Jack would never be replaced, he is the one my heart calls out to.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)