BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

."Out of all the things in life that I could fear, the only thing that would hurt me is if you weren't real."

Chapter 5 - Humiliation!

We lined up after the bell rang, time for 3rd period. Jack was at the front of the line. As hard as I try, I couldn't help but look at him. I was at the back of the line, I bent over and gazed upon him. He looked so cute in his uniform and happy smile. Valerie thrusted me with her elbow, "Ouch! Heeeey!" I said with an angry expression. I didn't realize everyone was looking at me, the girls have come in except for me and the girls at my back. I flushed and quickly went inside, not looking at Jack (who, at my peripheral vision was laughing), my cheeks reddened even more. I sat on my seat and admired my book for a second, that was really humiliating!. Suddenly, I heard, "Ms.Wilson, would you care to join us for the prayer", I looked around me, and saw everyone standing, looking at me AGAIN! I forgot all about the prayer. "Oops! Sorry!" I laughed and rapidly rose from my seat. Ma'am had an annoying look on her face, What's her problem? I said sorry, didn't I? I was sorta pissed at that time already; but couldn't help but think of the humiliation i felt. This was the worst day ever! The dream, the nerve - wracking look and all these embarrassments. It all happened in one day. Why???!!! I was mad at myself, I was angry at this day and I was irritated with this guy. Must Jack always interfere? He keeps on hurting me; but I know that it's not his fault. It's mine. He doesn't care about me anymore, why am I trying to push myself? Why am I still hoping? The answers to these questions are simple but it's so painful to admit, I LOVE HIM. The problem is, how long can I wait? Will I too get tired of him? But my faith is strong, I believe that love can never ever fade.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)