BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

."The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

Chapter 2 - MCA

It's in the middle of October, MCA was busy with activities. Halloween was coming up, everyone was talking about the upcoming dance. I wonder if he will... I stopped at the thought. I wouldn't hurt myself anymore. With my shoulders squared, eyes held high and heart ready for what I am about to see. I opened the classroom door and froze for a moment, there he was sitting in front of the room, smiling, fair complexion, eyes - a dark brown, hair - gelled in place, he was smaller than me; but he was cute. I was dazed for a moment, then heard the bell ring and rushed to my seat to put down my bag and books. I was completely haggard. My friends greeted me and we moved out of the classroom for the morning rights. As usual, the assigned classroom led the prayer, anthem and oath to the country. It all came in a blur, my mind was still on that dream and on him. Would that ever happen? Would he say goodbye? I was thinking these questions while we we're reciting the pledge. It was just the start of the day, but i'm feeling stressed already.

As we we're heading down the stairs, my friend Alex noticed my anxious look. Everyone always see me smiling or laughing; but today was different. This day was when that dream happened. Alex asked, "What's wrong? You ok?". I couldn't answer, this was not the right time to tell her. I wouldn't get myself composed if i told her now. So i just told her, "yeah! everything's great! just worried about the quiz in Social Studies later" oh snap! I forgot all about the quiz! It turns out, I really am worried about the quiz. Oh well, I'll just study later. We entered the classroom and sat on my seat, which was at the back of Jack. When will i ever get over him? Probably, Never.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)