BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

." Love starts with a smile, Grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.".

Chapter 7 - Bleeding Heart

Another day, a fresh morning, another time to get hurt. Early in the morning and I'm already feeling a sting on my heart. I wasn't in the mood for school at all. School. Jack. All these sent shivers. Why am I so emo now? Of course, I already know the answer. It was all about him. Why did he always have to hurt me. Why did he even hurt me. Why did he let me fall in his arms. He promised me we will be together forever. Where is forever? We haven't talked for a long time. I need him. Does he need me? I long for his warm touch, his welcoming smile and sweet voice. I want to hold his hand, laugh with him and show my affection. I choose to comfort him when he's down and celebrate when he's up. I just want to be with him, to love him. Is that too much to ask? All I want is for him to show a little care. We had a past. Did he just throw those away? The great memories we had. Aren't they important to him? I know they are to me. Those memories are my priced possessions. They are a part of who I am. I couldn't imagine myself without him. What my life would be if he didn't exist. Maybe I wouldn't be hurt right now. Maybe my heart wouldn't be torn into pieces. Maybe I wouldn't cry every night, every morning, every time I think of him. Maybe. Is it really the time to move on? I guess you think I'm obsessed or just another drama queen; but it's hard to get-over someone you consider part of you. It's hard to let go of something you hold dearly. Jack is a part of me, he has and forever will have a special place in my heart.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)