BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

."Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before."

Chapter 8 - Absence

Another daily routine, I sighed as I entered the classroom. I searched for him, this isn't right. Jack wasn't present. I looked down and sat with a frown on my face. My friends noticed and started to cheer up. "It's alright, he'll be here tomorrow", they said in a comforting tone. It's great my friends are understanding. Other people may say that I'm acting like a spoiled brat. I mean first of all, we aren't together. This is all about me. Again with the sad questions in my head. No more. Maybe Jack's absence is a wake up call to me. My first step to moving on. He would be out of sight for now. A time for my heart to rest. He would be back tomorrow, maybe; but I could take a day-off from this madness. Together with my friends, I raced up the stairs with a smile. I then, bumped into someone. He was wearing a black and red jacket with shoes to match. It was Adam Parker, a sophomore. We went right at the same time, then he gave way and let me pass. My heart sped, he was so handsome. I passed by him and caught his sweet scent. My friends hit me, I was staring at him as he descended the stairs. I was mesmerized. Here i go again. They kid me around. Ok, so I sorta liked him. I always noticed him before, he was cute and attractive. Girls couldn't help but turn their heads around whenever he passed by. I was one of them. Finally, I can take my mind off Jack. A new start for me, a new guy to fall for. After all, this was just a crush. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like a sophomore for a boyfriend; but he was my new inspiration. It was better him than Jack. He didn't know me, we didn't have a past and it's just an infatuation. This was becoming the best day ever.

0 comments:

(based on a true story)